- UK/Europe – Remote (some travel to London office)
Knexus platform automatically transforms UGC, influencer and brand owned assets into hyper personalized, shoppable content for ecommerce. Move visitors through inspiration to buying!
Knexus works with global brands likes Acuvue, Aveeno, Claritin, Johnson’s Baby, Lenovo & Zyrtec.
Knexus is transitioning from late stage start-up to scale up, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to sell a market leading platform in the super hot digital commerce space, with huge growth potential.
Your primary role will include creating pipeline, managing pipeline, mastering all aspects of your prospects buying journey and closing business. As well as new logo acquisition, you’ll collaborate with Customer Success to close cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- Create your own pipeline using your existing network, tools such as zoominfo, market intelligence, industry events etc.
- Manage your pipeline using Hubspot
- You should be the master of your prospects buying process, including leading the discovery process, product demos, capturing a brief, creating proposals with pricing, presenting, negotiating contracts, closing deals etc.
- In addition, you’ll be responsible for qualifying, managing and closing inbound leads
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to secure upsell and cross sell opportunities with existing customers
- Work effectively with both the Demand Generation and Product teams, providing prospect insights and feedback to improve lead generation, marketing support & product development
- Undertake weekly sales pipeline status updates, sales forecasting and reporting to leadership
- There will also be the opportunity to be actively involved in hiring and manage an SDR & Inbound Account Executive (medium term)
- 4+ years of B2B (or B2B2C) sales experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with Martech or eCommerce related sales in a similar space to that of Knexus
- Experienced selling to senior eCommerce & Marketing professionals (or similar)
- Experience selling to mid market US brands, ideally in Retail & Consumer Products
- Proven track record building a pipeline, managing a pipeline, closing sales & exceeding targets
- Existing network of relationships to target
- Experienced in consultative sales
- An entrepreneurial self-starter with the drive, perseverance and ability to hit ambitious scale up targets
What do we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and commission plan
- Great opportunity for personal growth & enhanced rewards – we’re growing fast and so is our market, providing great opportunities to increase responsibilities
- A strong culture focused on rapid learning, teamwork, a supportive workplace, obsessive customer-centricity, innovative technology, transparency and collective success
How we sell:
- We can research how our prospective customers would benefit from Knexus platform before we even meet them (at product demo stage). This means we do a lot of preparation before we even meet prospects, which reduces the time required on discovery in early meetings and allows us to show Knexus platform sooner
- Knexus platform typically exceeds customer expectations – so we look for the quickest path to get prospects signed up and using the platform
Interested in joining the Knexus Team:
Send a copy of your resume and a covering note. If there’s a good fit, we’ll look forward to talking!