- Europe (Remote role)
Knexus visual commerce platform automatically delivers personalized & shoppable influencer, UGC & brand content to the right customer at the key moment – giving shoppers the confidence to purchase.
Knexus works with global brands such as Acuvue, Aveeno, Johnson’s Baby, Lenovo & Zyrtec.
We are a late stage start-up looking for an exceptional individual to join us as Software Developer.
Graduation (Required): B.Tech/B.E, BSc. – Any Specialization
- Build new features using web technologies like ReactJS and Symfony.
- Opportunity to learn and work on interesting solutions like Application Scaling, Microservices, Batch Processing.
- Integrate features and improvements that can support our large-and-growing SAAS product.
- Take initiative and contribute to technical solutions, R&D.
- Contribute to internal tools/processes that help us manage the product and QA cycle.
- Perform Unit testing.
- Actively participate in client deployments.
- Adhere to milestones assigned.
- Must require solid programming proficiency with Core PHP and one or more MVC frameworks like Symfony, Codeigniter, CakePHP, Laravel etc.
- Must require experience with ReactJS.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS and how to apply it in application code is a must.
- Must require experience in relational databases, creating MySQL queries(both simple and complex), query optimization.
- Exposure to designing and building APIs (REST/HTTP/Soap) is highly preferred.
- Good to have exposure to bash/shell scripting & Cron jobs in Linux.
- Understanding of product development environments and methodologies like Agile highly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing web applications and deep understanding of modern PHP standards.
- Candidates who have worked on SaaS products will be preferred.
- Candidates should have start-up/mid size company experience and are willing to work with a small size company.
- Candidates must love to code, and must possess thorough knowledge of web technologies.
- Motivated and ambitious to learn new technologies, grow as a leader in quick time.
- Very good communication skills – must be able to explain work and provide answers in English
Support Monthly Releases held on Saturdays from home.
Industry leading compensation, high growth assured for high performers.
Interested in joining the Knexus Team:
Send a copy of your resume and a covering note. If there’s a good fit, we’ll look forward to talking!